Innovative brand manager, relationship builder, and NHA liaison. A part-time entrepreneur with an interest in cause marketing.
Whether you’re a student going through an allied health program or already employed in the field, being certified means that you’re dedicated to your chosen field. Show your commitment to professional development, patient care and quality work by earning your NCCA-accredited certification through NHA.
NHA currently offers the following eight nationally NCCA accredited certification exams:
• Medical Assistant Certification (CCMA)
• Phlebotomy Technician Certification (CPT)
• Medical Administrative Assistant Certification (CMAA)
• EKG Technician Certification (CET)
• Electronic Health Records Specialist Certification (CEHRS)
• Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT)
• Billing and Coding Specialist Certification (CBCS)
• Patient Care Technician/Assistant Certification (CPCT/A)
At NHA, certification is much more than a piece of paper. Our goal is to make NHA certifications one of the most trusted and valued credentials in the industry. We work to accomplish this by constantly reviewing and improving our preparation materials and testing standards.
When individuals receive credentials from NHA, employers will know they have completed meaningful and rigorous work, potentially positioning them ahead of others.